Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Projects & Ideas





Hey Everyone!!

SO as a crafter of fabric I naturally have a addiction to buying more & more fabric LOL because money is so tight right now (as everyone knows. whew it's REALLY tough right now for everyone) I am trying to keep from buying anymore fabric. My scraps box was overflowing and taking over the top of my sewing cabinet so I put my creative mind to work & started some projects using ONLY what I have on hand. I started a quilt, a small one. It's going to be the size of a large throw blanket. I'm really excited to get it finished but I can't decide if I'm going to list it for sale or keep it for myself hahaha!

I also came up with the idea of making some Christmas ornaments. It's kind of a family tradition to give a Christmas ornament as a gift. They are inexpensive & that way you always have something new for your tree next year. The ornament is pretty large at 8 inches in length!!!! but I LOVE the way all the black & white fabrics go together in sort of a Old School Americana style. I'm wondering if I should list the ornaments in a set of 3, or just make them for family & friends as gifts, or BOTH ... hmmmmm

No comments: