Monday, October 12, 2009

I just bought this & I can't wait to get it!



My birthday is on the Day of the Dead (November 2nd) and while browsing Etsy, which I always do because I'm addicted LOL! I found this awesome necklace by ILLUSTRATED INK as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it!

Check out her Etsy BIO:

I love creating one-of-a-kind pieces that convey the beauty of traditional tattoo design and dark folk art. My pieces are influenced by a mix of old school tattoos, vintage pinups, "Dia de los Muertos", burlesque dancers, and Catholic imagery. I put a lot of love and effort into each of my original works.

I just had to show off my new purchase & give an awesome artist a little exposure :-)

CLICK ON THE TITLE ABOVE TO LINK TO HER SHOP

2 comments:

Steph said...

very cool piece!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful for a rocking girl!