Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rockin Hooter Hider & Burp Cloths







Ok so I've said before how I LOVE Alexander Henry...I really LOVE his designs.

This fabric is called Regal Skulls. I decided to make a nursing cover and matching burp cloths (man I wish I was making this stuff when my kids were babies haha my youngest is 5) This was surpisingly easy to make & fun. I love to sew. It's very relaxing for me.

I have to say they turned out sooo cute! These together would make an awesome shower gift. And the price is very practical. The two together is $32.00.

3 comments:

Kate8085 said...

Very regal indeed!
I love pink and black together!

Rockin Mama Baby Gear said...

Me too! Thanks :-)

Gwen said...

i too like the pink and black combo.. can't wait to be a rockin mama =)

Gwen
http://efairytale.blogspot.com